- • 4 ears of fresh Sweet Corn (shucked)
- • 2 T plain Greek Yogurt
- • 2 T lite sour cream
- • ¾ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- • 1 tsp chili powder
- • 1 tsp Fiesta Lime Mrs. Dash (opt)
- • Dash of salt and pepper
- • ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- • 1 lime, cut into wedges
- • Light Olive Oil or Olive Oil Spray
- In a small bowl, mix together greek yogurt and sour cream. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, Mrs. Dash (opt), and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Spray or brush each ear of corn lightly with olive oil
- Grill for approximately 10 minutes, turning often to avoid burning. The corn should brown in places and be cooked through.
- Take corn off of grill and brush with Greek Yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle with spice mixture, cheese, and cilantro
- Squeeze lime wedges over each piece of corn.
Recipe from: http://www.thecookierookie.com/mexican-grilled-corn/