The Katie show had a great story on safe plastic surgery. Make sure you do your homework before you choose your doctor. Make sure that your doctor is board certified in plastic surgery. Being board certified in cosmetic surgery is different than plastic surgery. Dr.Kjar is a board certified plastic surgeon and a member of ASPS. This means he:
- Has at least five years of surgical training and a minim of two years of plastic surgery training.
- Is board-certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Is trained and experienced in all plastic surgery procedures, including breast, body, face and reconstruction
- Is peer-reviewed for safety and ethical standards prior to attaining the honor of active membership
- Only operates in accredited facilities
Do your homework while choosing your plastic surgery procedure. Click here for the whole story http://www.katiecouric.com/on-the-show/2013/01/31/dying-to-be-beautiful/
To find out who is board certified in the state of Utah, go to http://www.safeplasticsurgeryutah.com.