Exhale. The kid(s) are back in school. The family reunion is done. The big family vacation has been had and memories were made.
That PAUSE? That’s the greatest gift! Now you get to decide what to do with some of that “extra” time you have.
Now what, again? PAMPER!
Take care of yourself, put your best face forward as we go in to the fall and soon *cough cough* the holidays. Here are just a few of our favorite ideas for how to PAMPER:
- FACIAL: These amazing hour treatments don’t get enough attention….really. We love to utilize medical grade ingredients so that your facial is elevated to the next level. It’s not just about the relaxing hot towels, or the amazing smells. Your skin is actually transformed! Whether it be extractions to get those blemishes back where they belong or giving your skin a youthful glow, we’ve got you!
- VENUS VIVA: When you want even more change, go for the treatment that can do more in one treatment. Improve and soften your fine lines and wrinkles, scarring from past acne, and even sun damage that causes uneven skin tone. Softer, brighter, more youthful skin…yes please!
- AT HOME PRODUCTS: Make those treatments last even longer and get more bang for your buck. We love to make sure your skin care routine works for your schedule, renders change, and makes you feel like a million bucks. If you reach for a product, here are a couple ideas:
- Calming Foam Cleanser by Candessa Aesthetics – good for all skin types and removes even the most stubborn makeup without making it feel dried out.
- Anti-Ox Serums – Brighten your skin, protect it from damaging DNA mutations that cause skin cancer, and strengthen those collagen fibers.
- Cherry Jubilee Enzyme – Enzymes are one of the best ingredients you can use on your skin! They help to clear off any superficial build up that makes your skin look dull. We also see a great improvement in acne prone skin.
You deserve to take a few minutes and we would love to help you make the most of that time!
PAUSE & PAMPER